Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Some issue to become a Web Developper [HELP !]

3 janvier 2016 à 14:07:52

Hi my name is Arfaoui Hamouda 20 years Old Tunisian young man , I've learned some PHP(POO),Twitter Bootstrap Basics and Developped my own Web site from scratch Web site URL , Admin Dashboard Login (Use admin/admin to Login) , so what i mean to say that i just noticed that i have the time to Learn Anything and improve my Skills , can anyone tell me Where and What to Learn (Language or Technologie) ? Thanks :D
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      3 janvier 2016 à 15:57:39

You should learn how to use php frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.

ReactJs, angular are very interesting too and many companies use them.

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        3 janvier 2016 à 17:51:39

yuguy a écrit:

You should learn how to use php frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.

ReactJs, angular are very interesting too and many companies use them.

Thanks for your Reply , so what i get that PHP is the Basic Language for Web Development , and what i need is to learn some Php Frameworks meanwhile ReactJs,angularJs for the Design ?? ;)
        • Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
          10 mars 2016 à 10:59:27

yes for the first part but ReactJs and AngularJs are frameworks (maybe not the good term) which are used for using JS instead of Php for your backend. These kinds of website have better performances than php ones.
          • Partager sur Facebook
          • Partager sur Twitter
            10 mars 2016 à 11:23:53

Guigz12 a écrit:

yes for the first part but ReactJs and AngularJs are frameworks (maybe not the good term) which are used for using JS instead of Php for your backend. These kinds of website have better performances than php ones.

AngularJS is a front end framework. ReactJS requires a good knowledge of react. Anyway, to learn either of them, you'll need to begin by learning Javascript.

hamouda1 a écrit:

Hi my name is Arfaoui Hamouda 20 years Old Tunisian young man , I've learned some PHP(POO),Twitter Bootstrap Basics and Developped my own Web site from scratch Web site URL

It might be a problem with the hosting, but your site takes forever to open... Also, I got this message : "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 10 seconds exceeded in /home/a6057881/public_html/contents/classe.php on line 66", you might want to do something about it before you move on to other projects (at least, add a try catch around the code so the web page doesn't display the actual path on the server, at best, deal with the cause of the problem, 10 seconds is a lot of time!).

• Partager sur Facebook
            • Partager sur Twitter
              15 mars 2016 à 10:45:52

Hi;

I wish you take dev path on OC

• Partager sur Facebook
              • Partager sur Twitter

Some issue to become a Web Developper [HELP !]

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
              × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
              • Editeur
              • Markdown