Anywhere, anytime tech apprenticeships
Discover and grow the next generation of tech talent with OpenClassrooms’ apprenticeships in England. Reskill from your existing workforce, or recruit diverse new team members - with individualised and flexible apprenticeship training - that makes it quick and easy to future-proof your business with high-demand software and data skills.
Flexible off-the-job training
You and the apprentice are in complete control of the training location and schedule. Accelerating initial training intensity means we can build the skills and behaviours that help the apprentice make an impact on your business sooner.
Tech and data skills specialists
Our teams of experienced sector experts design and deliver education in a range of digital programmes that have helped thousands of people into employment right across Europe, in collaboration with Tech Giants including Salesforce and Microsoft.
Weekly one-on-one mentorship
Maximise the return from your levy allowance as we progress your apprentices with high-contact weekly one-on-one coaching and mentorship, delivered online by our team of practicing industry professionals.
Here's how it works:
- 1Choose your tech specialismWith both Software Developer and Data Analyst apprenticeships available in any location in England, we can help you build talent with the most up-to-date digital competencies.
- 2Select your apprentices, or let us recruit talent for youNo matter how many apprentices you need or where, we'll help you to identify your most promising talent that can reskill into a tech future, or source the most eligible and diverse new candidates from outside your company.
- 3Training tailored to the individual needs of your businessYou set the pace, place and intensity of your apprentices’ training schedules. With the flexibility to dial-up and down training so the challenges and objectives of your day-to-day business can be accommodated and met.
- 4Leverage our global learning communityYour apprentices will be guided through a structured path of online projects and courses, collaborating with our other apprentices and a global community of millions of learners studying the very latest tech skills and competencies.
- 5Turn off-the-job training into workplace productivityOur Mentors ensure that your apprentices quickly practise, master and transfer their new skills to their real day-to-day work at the earliest stage possible.
Real-world, mentor-led projects help apprentices build-up skills, knowledge and behaviours and gain applied experiences through structured professional scenarios.
Weekly one-on-one support sessions from technical mentors keep apprentices motivated, focussed and on track.
Staff support and guidance
Our Apprentice Success team are on hand to ensure that managers and teams are best placed in their own efforts to support and nurture the progression of each apprentice.