Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Girls! Tell me please! I

Girls! Tell me please! I

24 novembre 2022 à 0:59:27

Girls! Tell me please! I have a client, after building up with Shery profi step glue, the next day her eyes turned red, two or three days and everything goes away. This time we decided to try the beautier wonder x glue. Immediately after the extension, the eyes turned very red, as if they were filled with blood, a terrible sight. The next day, the redness subsided, but the eyelids were swollen. What to do in such cases? How to save yourself from allergies?
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      25 novembre 2022 à 7:23:42

You need to be careful with any facial products, otherwise your clients may sue you. Before you start the procedure, you need to check on your hand, if redness does not appear, then you can apply this remedy on your face. Pay attention to branded cosmetics and not fake ones, check the certificate and everything will be fine.
      • Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        26 novembre 2022 à 22:46:45

If your body has such a reaction, try something else, but be sure to consult a doctor. You may even have to take additional tests, but I would not buy something without a doctor's recommendation. Experimentation, I think, will not lead to anything good.

• Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
          27 novembre 2022 à 15:09:08 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

27 novembre 2022 à 16:27:20

Hello, I am a man but I read the topic that you have created and it even worried me, what a complicated problem, it is very likely that it was the glue, you should look for a glue for eyelash extensions but one that is of great quality, searching on Google you will find many stores that offer quality glues, you should try one of them
            • Partager sur Facebook
            • Partager sur Twitter
              27 novembre 2022 à 18:55:04

How lucky that this has only happened to your client and it did not happen to the elderly, urgently change that glue, you should be able to find good quality glue for eyelash extensions on the internet, you must make an urgent change so as not to have problems in the future with more clients
              • Partager sur Facebook
              • Partager sur Twitter

Girls! Tell me please! I

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
              × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
              • Editeur
              • Markdown