Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

how to stand out in the business center

13 octobre 2021 à 17:02:37

We are moving to a new business center, in the lobby there is a huge monitor on which all tenants of the premises play advertisements all day long. We also decided to go for it, but as usual, nothing happens for free, every minute costs a lot of money, so we need a short, vivid video about us, tell me, can anyone know the companies that do this?
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter
15 octobre 2021 à 5:45:00

Just yesterday I ran into the site https://explain.ninja/30-second-video/ where I read about short 30 second videos. Fast, bright and impressive are the main advantages of such 30-second videos. Companies mainly use them to build brand awareness by promoting a logo and marketing message, which is what you need.
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter
29 août 2022 à 10:27:28 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

19 décembre 2022 à 15:40:50

Hi. You brought up a very good point. Moving, and especially if it involves a business, such as a large manufacturing facility like mine, is not an easy thing to do. So I understand you. At one time I couldn't do without Warehouse services logistics services, so I don't even know what I would do. It took a week to move, and in the meantime the equipment was stored in logistics warehouses. And if I were you, I would not do the video yourself, hire professionals. After all, advertising is a great power.

• Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter
2 mars 2023 à 8:15:15

Every business costs a lot of money and the time when you want to expand your business the cost becomes 2x that's why everyone should know how to franchise a business
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter
5 avril 2023 à 17:57:20

I would recommend https://bluecarrot.io/  They specialize in creating visually appealing and engaging videos that effectively communicate their clients' messages and ideas. They offer a variety of animation services, including 2D, 3D, and whiteboard animation, as well as motion graphics and character design. With their expertise, they can help you create a video that stands out and captures the attention of your target audience. I believe they would be a great choice for your project.
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter
3 juin 2023 à 8:26:28 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite