Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

How to stop a child from opening classroom door an

13 novembre 2018 à 9:30:05

The Toddler Rm. at the center I work at has a child who opens the classroom door constantly and runs into the community room. This causes a teacher to leave the room to chase after him with several other toddlers following. This started in the Infant Room. He was an early walker and has never stopped! Any suggestions on how to get control of it? There is nothing structural that we can do since we rent from a church. Help!
    Update: I forgot to mention that the mother of the child is the teacher of the classroom. She is embarassed and totally frustrated.(so is her assistant) I like the idea about the tape. You are right, toddlers do need to see their boundaries. I'll pass it on...Thanks!
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      13 novembre 2018 à 15:52:16

Hello,

Wrong forum

The thread is moved from section Discussions jeux vidéo towards section Let's talk!

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter

Moderateur forum || FAQ 3D || discord 3D francophone || OC Tweak script

How to stop a child from opening classroom door an

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
      × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
      • Editeur
      • Markdown