Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

I want to know how site visitors behave based on w

I want to know how site visitors behave based on where they came from.

24 novembre 2022 à 0:32:28

I want to know how site visitors behave based on where they came from. Moreover, it will greatly improve the work of managers. Thus, we will work only with the most effective advertising platforms, improve the company and create full-fledged scripts for effective sales. Where can I find such a function???
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      24 novembre 2022 à 7:51:56

As far as I know, there is a special program for merging your users, you just need to find it on the Internet and download it, then it will show where and how much time your visitor spent. I am also putting together a website for myself, when I put it together I will also look for such a program...
      • Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        27 novembre 2022 à 18:33:49

The easiest way to find out is using a program that records the behavior of users on your website, if you search the internet you will find several programs that you can use, I hope it will be of great help to you
        • Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
          28 novembre 2022 à 5:37:41 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

1 décembre 2022 à 6:49:21 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

5 décembre 2022 à 20:40:15 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

I want to know how site visitors behave based on w

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
              × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
              • Editeur
              • Markdown