Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Question to blockchain developers, is it possible

Question to blockchain developers, is it possible to create such a thi

24 novembre 2022 à 1:18:34

Prerequisites.
    The purpose of creating the ULAM payment system is to fight poverty, the consequences of the 2020 economic crisis, and prevent social tension in society.
    Value and fundamental difference from similar products.
    In human society, the greatest value is human life. Life can be described in different ways, but there is a general description of life - this is the time of life. The lifetime unit in the ULAM payment system is 1 second (an understandable and well-known parameter for mankind), which will be taken as the basis of the payment system and associated with the generation of electronic money within the ULAM payment system for each wallet holder within the system.
    Necessary resources and equipment.
    To ensure computing processes, it is optimal at the moment to use smartphones that have the necessary capabilities and potential, they are used by about 59% of the world's population and this share is growing.
    Anti-fraud.
    This system must have the technology of identification of the person. Based on the capabilities of the devices, it is necessary at the time of user registration to lay down a biometric identification (requires a detailed understanding of the law on personal data!) Linked to a phone number (are there options?).
    Transactions between users should also be based on a 2-step security system (biometric, confirmation via phone (technical capabilities with peer-to-peer networks?)
    Protection against fake wallets, efficiency increases with the inclusion of a special user in the person of the state in this peer-to-peer network (more details in the perspective section)

-
    Edité par DmitriStarikovski 24 novembre 2022 à 1:18:55

• Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      24 novembre 2022 à 5:47:29

DmitriStarikovski: - I was interested in your article, I understand that you have been programming for a long time and you can help me in writing my program. A month ago, I started to assemble a small program for a mobile phone, downloaded two programs on the Internet - to process my application, something worked out, but there was a problem with identifying wallets for users. I would like to ask - can you write in more detail how I can solve this problem with wallets, thanks in advance. Omar.

-
      Edité par OmarKishta 24 novembre 2022 à 5:50:29

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        24 novembre 2022 à 20:22:28 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

26 novembre 2022 à 12:55:01

It's a cool article, thank you for the information. about biometric identification is well done, very useful system, if I open my own website, I will add a biometric identifier. I am learning basic programming now, I hope to learn more about blockchain.
          • Partager sur Facebook
          • Partager sur Twitter
            4 novembre 2023 à 11:12:37

I recently discovered OpenClassrooms.com, a fantastic platform for online education. Its comprehensive courses and interactive learning methods have significantly enriched my knowledge. Now, I stay updated with upcoming educational events worldwide through https://icoholder.com/en/events, ensuring I never miss out on valuable learning opportunities.
            • Partager sur Facebook
            • Partager sur Twitter
              5 février 2024 à 14:57:14 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

Question to blockchain developers, is it possible

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
              • Editeur
              • Markdown