Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

The future of ecommerce

The future of ecommerce

24 novembre 2022 à 0:50:24

The e-commerce industry is constantly changing. This, of course, brings a certain fear and uncertainty, but at the same time it makes you understand and be interested in the field even more. Whatever ups and downs you're going through this year, remember that the e-commerce market is booming right now, getting bigger and more diverse than ever before.
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      25 novembre 2022 à 3:03:15

Now in our difficult time - people are trying to make money through the Internet, but the fact is that not everyone succeeds and many are looking for assistants - they take training courses and you have to pay for all this and time is running out, but I need it now. Now I'm talking about myself and people like me. I've been sitting at a computer for two months and I can't master this e-commerce, nothing happens. I want someone to do the work for me - I would pay, but where are these assistants! don't know!
      • Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        27 novembre 2022 à 14:47:50 - Message modéré pour le motif suivant : Toute forme de publicité est interdite

27 novembre 2022 à 18:04:17

For me, e-commerce has an incredible future, obviously there are always problems like with everything, but with the help of expert people at your side, any type of problem that arises will be a solution given by the expert, if they have not yet created their own store online they should do it since it is an excellent business with a great future
          • Partager sur Facebook
          • Partager sur Twitter

The future of ecommerce

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
          × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
          • Editeur
          • Markdown