Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Typing numbers instead of alphabets.

11 juillet 2022 à 1:16:38

Hey there,

While writing anything from the keyboard, I am getting numbers randomly pressed on the screen. Like this.

Need hel4p t4ofix the k97eybo2ard sug*ge2st.

I am using an extended keyboard.

• Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      11 juillet 2022 à 2:32:08

Hi there!
      The problem is not due to a wrong table conversion.
      If you check the sentence, almost all letters are correct.
      Rather, random symbols are inserted randomly in the text.
      I suspect a wrong connection or a problem within the keyboard itself.

You have a '4' before 'p' and 'o' that are close together and a '2' before 'a' and 's' that are also close together.

If you have a table computer, can you exchange the regular keyboard and the extended keyboard and see what happens?

-
      Edité par PierrotLeFou 11 juillet 2022 à 3:19:39

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter

Le Tout est souvent plus grand que la somme de ses parties.

11 juillet 2022 à 9:39:17

This might be the issue because of carbon or short-circuit in the keyboard. Thats why the some keys were not working. If this is due to carbon, then you can open the keyboard and clean it with dry cloth and most probably it will start working again.

To do so, find all the defective keys first from keyboardtester.io and then plug them out. After that take some alcohol (don't use water) to clean it.

It will help you to fix your keyboard. if this don't work then it might be the issue from motherboard circuit. Then you need to repair it or maybe need to buy a new one.

• Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
          11 juillet 2022 à 10:34:34

PierrotLeFou a écrit:

Hi there!
          The problem is not due to a wrong table conversion.
          If you check the sentence, almost all letters are correct.
          Rather, random symbols are inserted randomly in the text.
          I suspect a wrong connection or a problem within the keyboard itself.

You have a '4' before 'p' and 'o' that are close together and a '2' before 'a' and 's' that are also close together.

If you have a table computer, can you exchange the regular keyboard and the extended keyboard and see what happens?

-
          Edité par PierrotLeFou il y a environ 7 heures

Hey, Yes, there are some issue with my keyboard. I don't have any extra keyboard right now so unable to verify it. Right now, I am using extended keyboard in windows 11.

• Partager sur Facebook
          • Partager sur Twitter

Typing numbers instead of alphabets.

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
          × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
          • Editeur
          • Markdown