Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Why WordPress is best CMS than Joomla and drupal?

2 juillet 2018 à 14:44:50

Many of the developers are using PHP but still, WordPress development beats Joomla and Drupal why so? According to me, it's because of quick installation, security, theme, plugins, and large community. What is your opinion?

• Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      2 juillet 2018 à 15:59:57

Bonjour,

Mauvais forum

Le sujet est déplacé de la section Mobile vers la section Let's talk!

This is a french speaking community. I move your topic in the english speaking section of the forum

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        4 juillet 2018 à 19:00:17

Community ...

Security Wordpress have some big leaks too (see last news about wordpress Core)

Most understandable without IT skills 

Easy to use/support/update if you don't care about plug in security if not they need to be check/ re Writer.

Joomla have a nice community too but hard to understand vs wordpress (like drupal) and the both have a quick installation... 

To be honest I prefer as IT guy use Joomla and Drupal. I only use wordpress when I want to go fast (and I don't care about security).

It's more easy to ask someone no-IT to make update / publish news directly without my help.

-
        Edité par toulouzinzin 4 juillet 2018 à 19:00:50

• Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter

Why WordPress is best CMS than Joomla and drupal?

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
        × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
        • Editeur
        • Markdown