Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Lettre de motivation en anglais

aide rédaction

14 octobre 2022 à 19:40:54

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis étudiante en 2ème année d'école de chimie et je cherche à postuler pour un stage en recherche à l'étranger. Je dois donc rédiger une lettre de motivation sans faute en anglais. 
    Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider en vérifiant les fautes ou me donner un avis sur ma lettre de motivation s'il vous plait? Ça me sauverait beaucoup!

En vous remerciant d'avance ^^

La lettre en question :

ReferenceCandidacy for an internship in Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Synthesis at ENTREPRISE 

Dear NOM PRENOM

I am a second-year chemistry student at the National College of Chemical Engineering of Mulhouse (ENSCMu), my future project is to work in research and development in organic chemistry in the pharmaceutical sector. That’s why I propose my candidacy for an internship as an Junior Research Associate at the SpiroChem company for a period of 3 months from April or May 2023.

The ENTREPRISE company develops unique and excellent research recognized in the field of synthesis of organic, and bio-organic molecules, applied in particular in therapeutic chemistry: a path in which I would like to go in the future. It would also be interesting for me to use my knowledge and practical skills in organic chemistry.

Moreover, having already completed two end-of-study research internships in organic chemistry, I will be able to adapt to the practices of your team. I was thus able to gain experience in this sector where I learned to carry out multi-step syntheses of organic molecules independently.In addition, I was able to do two end-of-study research internships in organic chemistry. I was thus able to gain experience in this sector where I learned to carry out multi-step syntheses of organic molecules independently. This experiences thus consolidated my knowledge of the organic synthesis of molecules for therapeutic purposes that I was able to learn to analyze. 

I am also looking for contact and collaborative work around a research project. In addition, I participate in the organization of the cultural and artistic life of my school via the position of president of the Arts Society of ENSCMu, thus developing my team spiritmy communication and making me someone responsible.

I enclose a copy of my CV and hope very much to be invited for interview.

Yours faithfully,

SIGNATURE

Voilà !

• Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      18 octobre 2022 à 18:48:11

Tu peux peut-être essayer un correcteur orthographique en ligne. Grammarly par exemple.
      • Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter

Lettre de motivation en anglais

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
      × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
      • Editeur
      • Markdown