Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Confusion in Angular JS

4 novembre 2019 à 9:49:25

Hello Everyone,

I just want to know how to use Angular JS with CSS in the sweb application. Can anyone give me some examples of that?  Also What is $scope in AngularJS? Anyone here is angular expert, Please suggest to me where can I improve our angular knowledge.

• Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      4 novembre 2019 à 14:39:52

Bonjour,

Mauvais forum

Le sujet est déplacé de la section Discussions développement vers la section Let's talk!

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        11 novembre 2019 à 12:37:18

CSS Classes are used by Angular, Here you can find how you can use them: 

• ng-scope

• Usage: AngularJS applies this class to any element for which a new scope is defined. (see scope guide for more information about scopes)
        • ng-isolate-scope

• Usage: AngularJS applies this class to any element for which a new isolate scope is defined.
        • ng-binding

• Usage: AngularJS applies this class to any element that is attached to a data binding, via ng-bind or {{}} curly braces, for example. (see data binding guide)
        • ng-invalidng-valid

• Usage: AngularJS applies this class to a form control widget element if that element's input does not pass validation. (see input directive)
        • ng-pristineng-dirty

• Usage: AngularJS ngModel directive applies ng-pristine class to a new form control widget that did not have user interaction. Once the user interacts with the form control, the class is changed to ng-dirty.
        • ng-touchedng-untouched

• Usage: AngularJS ngModel directive applies ng-untouched class to a new form control widget which has not been blurred. Once the user blurs the form control, the class is changed to ng-touched.
        You can also learn angular completely from the given list.
        • Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
        https://hackr.io/

Confusion in Angular JS

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
        × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
        • Editeur
        • Markdown