Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

I can't connect to my instagram account anymore

Help

27 novembre 2023 à 12:11:22

I can't connect to my instagram account anymore, on my phone I'm connected to it but everything is black, I can't see any posts, messages, reels etc... even my account seems empty, I have errors like "challenge_required" or "download content impossible". But my account seems normal from the view of the other accounts. My secondary account works fine, but I've tried everything: logging out, emptying the cache, updating, uninstalling, connecting to my PC, but it doesn't work. I can't even connect via the web, and I get this error:
    "An error has occurred. An error has occurred and it is impossible to load the Page."
    and I have this line
    "web/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Faccoun...Fonetap%2F%3Fnext%3D%252F%26__coig_challenged%3D1 500 xhr pR9HD9Au2_I.js?_nc_x=Ij3Wp"
    in red in the inspector network with this message "{"message": "useragent mismatch", "status": "fail"}" when the first url is clicked. Please help me
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter

I can't connect to my instagram account anymore

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
    • Editeur
    • Markdown