Installing Honeywell barcode on the Raspberry Pi

28 janvier 2014 à 17:41:13

hello 
    How to use code barre scanner honeywell in raspberry
    i need all steps, thanks
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      29 janvier 2014 à 0:13:43

Hi, you're on a french forum. So please talk in french.

It's not we don't want to help you, but some users don't speak or read english very much or at all. 

If you don't speak french, please try finding help on english-speaking communities, like  http://electronics.stackexchange.com/ , that'll much better for you.

Also people here prefer the OP to show he has done some work than giving a straight and detailed answer that will provide nothing useful for the community. 

-
      Edité par zeqL 29 janvier 2014 à 0:17:14

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        29 janvier 2014 à 10:47:40

hello maybe can You give us a link to the datasheet or Your barcode scanner, and show us what You tried before posting?
        i mean... You come here with a device name, a raspberry Pi, and You ask us doing all the job. imagine i come at Yours, and i ask "hello, how do I build a car, with this engine/gearbox system? i need every step, thanks".

• Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter

oui. non. enfin je regarde et je te dis.

Installing Honeywell barcode on the Raspberry Pi

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
        × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
        • Editeur
        • Markdown