Partage
  • Partager sur Facebook
  • Partager sur Twitter

Kotlin or Java?

29 juillet 2019 à 7:20:25

Hello All, I am building an android application with the help of Java then I was search on google to read some algorithms and find this blog https://hackr.io/blog/kotlin-vs-java after reading this my mindset is change to move on Kotlin. Is it good to switch from Java to Kotlin to build an application?
    • Partager sur Facebook
    • Partager sur Twitter
      29 juillet 2019 à 12:24:37

Bonjour,

Mauvais forum

Le sujet est déplacé de la section Langage Java vers la section Let's talk!

• Partager sur Facebook
      • Partager sur Twitter
        18 septembre 2019 à 13:56:38

Honestly just pick the one you prefer and are most comfortable with. Everything the API offers is doable with both languages.
        • Partager sur Facebook
        • Partager sur Twitter
          19 mars 2021 à 8:40:07

Choose Kotlin, latest and new trends to know more visit here.
          • Partager sur Facebook
          • Partager sur Twitter
            9 décembre 2021 à 15:28:30

As you are a beginner to build an android application with the help of Java, one should have good guidance on how to create one. There are so many articles that will help you to build one. To get the best article for algorithms goes through this blog.
            • Partager sur Facebook
            • Partager sur Twitter

Kotlin or Java?

× Après avoir cliqué sur "Répondre" vous serez invité à vous connecter pour que votre message soit publié.
            × Attention, ce sujet est très ancien. Le déterrer n'est pas forcément approprié. Nous te conseillons de créer un nouveau sujet pour poser ta question.
            • Editeur
            • Markdown