Discover apprenticeship opportunities
Do you want to change your career? With an apprenticeship, start a real job from day one. OpenClassrooms helps you find an employer and gets you started: no need to pay for anything.
- Video courses and real-life projects accessible 24/7
- 100% online: work where you want, when you want and start anytime
- Weekly personal coaching sessions with a mentor who's an expert in your field
- French diplomas ranging from Associate's- to Master's-level
- Free of charge if you are less than 30 years old and/or a jobseeker in France
How does it work?
Your path is personalized, you can start when you want. Here are your next steps:
- 1Apply nowApply for an apprenticeship by completing the apprenticeship request form. We'll validate your project with you.
- 2Find a company with the help of a coachWe help you find a company willing to hire you as an apprentice in the career path you've chosen. A career-coach works with you every week providing help and guidance in your hunt for apprenticeship.
- 3Learn online, acquire real work experienceEarn money from day one by working for a real company. Learn valuable skills by building hands-on projects and kickstart your new career.
- 4Earn your diplomaBoost your career with a professional skills-based diploma and significant work experience.
Who can apply?
Will OpenClassrooms help me find my job placement?
When can I expect an answer regarding my application?
Where does the training take place?
What are the pre-requisites?
How much does it cost?
How long does it last?
How much is my compensation?
Is my diploma recognised?
How long does it take until I start my apprenticeship?
How many hours a day do I have to study?
I'm not French, am I still eligible for an apprenticeship? And under what conditions?
What happens if I don't finish the path and don't get my diploma before the end of my apprenticeship contract?