Educate and train, despite the health crisis
OpenClassrooms, creating solutions to enable academic continuity
Our courses focus on:
Digital skills: web development, data, management, and UX design etc.
Human resources, marketing, accounting and management etc.
Soft skills: time management, working in teams, communicating with digital tools etc.
How to activate OpenClassrooms’ academic continuity scheme:
- Fill out this online form.
- Our team will contact you to analyze and understand your request, and then invite you to an online introductory seminar.
- Give your students access to OpenClassrooms courses and follow their progress via educational monitoring dashboards.
Who is eligible for the scheme?
How long will the scheme last?
Is the offer valid worldwide?
The offer is available in all countries where the health emergency necessitates the closure of educational establishments.
Is it possible to register independently as a student, apprentice or trainee?
No. The system is designed to ensure continuity of teaching and to offer monitoring and control tools to teachers and tutors. All OpenClassrooms courses are free, and therefore accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.
OpenClassrooms courses are all free, what is the purpose of this offer?
The scheme is designed to ensure the continuity of instruction, and to offer monitoring and control tools to teachers and tutors: pedagogical monitoring dashboards, support from OpenClassrooms teams etc. SPARK is usually a paid OpenClassrooms product.
Where can I find a list of OpenClassroom courses?
The list of our courses is available here. We recommend this selection of courses:
- Working Effectively in Teams
- Learn to work autonomously
- Learn How to Learn
- Understanding the Web
- Build Your First Web Pages With HTML and CSS