Last updated on 1/13/20
Think about the big picture
- Manage client and co-worker expectations through clear communication
- Write a concise project brief to guide both clients and co-workers
- Create a product roadmap to estimate timeframes and prioritize project goals
- Define measures for success to ensure goals are met
- Manage your time by using organizational techniques and tools
The benefit(s) of managing expectations in any project include:
It limits unexpected surprises.
It helps a project move faster because everyone involved understands their role.
It eliminates assumptions that can lead to misunderstandings.
All of the above.
Involving the client in the process is crucial because...
...it's their money.
...the client provides information, knowledge, and insights that a team would not otherwise have.
...the client is always right.
...the client is likely very busy, so they need to know when to update their calendar.
KPIs stand for:
Keep - Planning - Iteration
Key Performance Indicators
Key Planning Indicators
Key Performance Ignition